The machine is used for laying lids or 4-input pallets. Palettes can be laid in a standard way – “one on top of the other”, or nested – “one on top of the other”. There is a possibility of extending the machine with the option of placing bottoms.
- completely automated stacking system,
- equal stacking,
- counting pallets, heights of posts, daily production,
- stacking pallets “one on top of the other” or “one on top of the other”,
- laying pallets, lids, bottoms,
- service: robot,
- fast and precise dimensional change system,
- possibility of single work or in a production line,
- has its own control panel
How it’s working
When the finished pallet is ready to be stacked, the machine picks up the stack and a new pallet is placed on the bottom. When the whole stack is full, i.e. when the number of pallets on the stack reaches the programmed quantity, it leaves the stacker. The completed pallet post is moved to the chain conveyor and is waiting for pickup. The lifting element is made electronically with a pneumatic catch function. The machine is controlled by a PLC.
- Width: 600-1500 mm
- Length: 600-1400 mm
- Total height of the stacks: 1950 mm *
* Recommended size, depends mainly on the maximum load of the stacker.
- Capacity: 5 cycles at a lifting height of 280 mm. The lifting height can be individually adapted to each product
- Adjustment time 1 min.
- Maximum lifting height: 280 mm (the size determines the maximum pallet height)
- Maximum load: 1000 kg
- Electrical voltage: 3-phase 400 V, 50 Hz
- Main fuses: 3×25 Ampere
- System pressure: 6-10 bar
- Nominal pressure: 6-7 bar
Dimensions of the machine:
- External dimensions of the machine: See line diagram. Recommended hall height: 3700mm
The machine does not meet all your expectations?
Contact us: email@example.com, and thanks to cooperation with the machine manufacturer IMH Machinery AB, We will create a product tailored to your needs.