Compared to the SDM1503S-V model, the DM1502S-V type is a more economical version. This translates into lower machine performance. The machine can produce lids (tops) for pallets on three longitudinal boards or squares. It also perfectly manages the production of table tops with wings. Thanks to the innovative technology, the coiler can also be used to connect bottoms with worktops to obtain the final product – pallet. Due to the possibility of rapid dimensional changes, it is ideal for the production of small and large series of pallets.
- completely automated method of feeding boards,
- 2 magazines for cross boards allow for the production of lids on various types of boards,
- production of lapel with wings,
- an innovative nailing system,
- programmable number of nails nailed,
- precisely bent nails,
- control of nails,
- service: 1 operator or robot,
- fast and precise dimensional change system,
- possibility of single work or in a production line,
- has its own control panel and hydraulic unit.
The most important features:
25 cycles per minute
One operator or robot
Quick change of dimensions
Control of nails embedded
- 35 cycles / min, using two boards for boards (7 lids / min with 5 boards on the counter)
- Movement time 3-25 min. It depends on the differences between the products.
- 40 kg in a boarding magazine, 200 kg on the platform
- Electrical voltage: 3-phase 400 V, 50 Hz
- Main fuses: 3×63 Ampere
- System pressure: 6-10 bar
- Nominal pressure: 6-7 bar
- Dimensions of the wings: normally, 0-100 mm, along the transverse board. For wings other than normal, please contact IMH for individual matching.
The machine does not meet all your expectations?
Contact us: email@example.com, and thanks to cooperation with the machine manufacturer IMH Machinery AB, We will create a product tailored to your needs.