The machine is used for cutting pallet blocks. It is possible to cut different lengths from the same square timber. The machine measures the material and then cuts out the maximum number of blocks (optimization). Split receiving conveyor allows you to cut blocks of two different timber. This version has a feeder enlarged up to 5 m and has a higher capacity.
- measurement of the length of squared timber,
- calculating the maximum number of blocks to be cut from the square,
- whitewashing the edges of squared timber,
- the possibility of setting the cutting tolerance, this function allows to increase the maximum amount of blocks from the timbers (optimization),
- cutting different sizes of blocks without the need to stop the machine,
- segregation of blocks of various sizes,
- a wide conveyor allows the positioning of many squares at the same time on the machine,
- enlarged up to 5 m, divided feeder allows you to cut blocks of two different sizes of squared timber – for example to the Euro pallet.
- service: 1 operator,
- electronic dimensional change system,
- has its own control panel,
- possibility of single work or in a production line.
- 55 blocks per minute
A description of the action:
The operator places a material to be cut on a wide feeder. The material closest to the cutting part is precisely set and measured, and then taken for cutting. The blocker makes the first and last cut at the previously programmed position. Thanks to advanced optimization technology, the machine is able to cut the maximum number of blocks from the timbers. For example: We want to cut a cube with a length of 100mm from 2948mm squared timber. By default, by cutting the material, the number of blocks received is: 29, and 48 mm of waste. By setting a cutting tolerance of +/- 2 mm, the ice cube machine is able to cut 30 x 98 mm blocks with only 8 mm of waste. (for the sake of simplification, the width of the saw was not taken into account).
In the case of preparing two different block lengths, the shared pickup conveyor is able to automatically segregate the material to be cut.
The machine does not meet all your expectations?
Contact us: email@example.com, and thanks to cooperation with the machine manufacturer IMH Machinery AB, We will create a product tailored to your needs.